Drive an EV? The EVoke mobile app simplifies day-to-day charging by letting you:
EV Charging Solutions For Everyone
EVoke’s cloud-based solutions for smart EV charging help stabilize the grid and boost revenue for groups that invest in renewable energy. Our comprehensive platform lets you manage on-site solar, energy storage, grid integration, and EV charging assets.
- Locate the nearest available charger
- Easily make payments
- Check your charging activity
- Receive notifications when your vehicle is fully charged
Our Operator Dashboard gives you real-time visibility into your charging network, so you can:
- Learn how many EV chargers are in use and available
- Get status updates on out-of-service chargers, including the length of the outage
- Manage real-time energy demand, cost, and GHG emissions reductions
EVoke provides drivers and operators with dedicated support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Operators can immediately identify when a charger is not working and either resolve the issue remotely or dispatch a service provider.
- Drivers can call a toll-free number or use a chat service to easily resolve any charge station access issues.
Our platform minimizes the demand for chargers, offering valuable grid services such as:
- Demand response
- Peak shaving
- Non-wire alternatives
- Ancillary services
EVoke PowerFlow Charger Series
The EVoke PowerFlow series chargers are attractive, compact, full-featured, durable, and affordable. They are outdoor rated with multiple mounting configurations. At up to 8x faster than a standard 110 V plug, the PowerFlow series safely delivers up to a 25 miles driving range for every hour of charge time.
At up to 8x faster than a standard 110 V plug, the PowerFlow series safely delivers up to a 25 miles driving range for every hour of charge time. With an adjustable power output, you can have the ideal power to match your supply panel, electric vehicle,and driving range.
The EVoke network software will work with any charger that is certified OCPP 1.6J compliant or higher.
EVoke Max PowerFlow Charger Series
The EVoke Max PowerFlow series DC fast chargers are available in three configurations — 50, 75, and 50 kW. They allow for continuous 50–175 kW operation at up to 104 °F (40 °C). The compact, state-of-the-art industrial design is ideal for high population areas. It is adaptable for highway rest stops, fuel stations, municipal installations, utilities, fleet, hospitality, education, destination centers, as well as industrial environments
- Equipped with ISO 15118 Plug & Charge technology
- Patented liquid-cooled technology offering the highest ingress protection
- IP65 rating with sealed electronics enclosure
- Durable and robust metal framework – IK10 (HMI IK8)
- 4G or WiFi wireless communication
- Effortless OCPP integration
- 350A CCS1/CCS2 and 200 A CHAdeMO connectors with long reach cable management
- Credit card reader with several payment model options (including Cloud API)
- Integrated safety loop with tilt sensors and door switch